COD Mobile Season 4 will be launching on April 27 at 5 PM PT however its patch has been released already. The update will add the new Satellite map, Tournament mode, Koshka sniper, and much more along with tons of balance changes. You can download the COD Mobile Season 4 APK from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store however if you are facing any issues, follow this guide to download the update using the APK and OBB files.
COD Mobile APK and OBB Download
- Season 4 APK Download Link (Activision)
- Season 4 OBB Download Link (Activision)
- Season 4 APK Download Link (Garena)
- Season 4 OBB Download Link (Garena)
COD Mobile Season 4 APK size is around 90 MB while the OBB file size is 1.7 GB and if you have enough storage, you can download the update following these steps.
- Download the Season 4 update APK and OBB files from the links available above.
- After that, you will have to go to the downloads folder in your device’s file manager.
- Locate the file, tap on it, and then hit the Install button.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation from unknown sources, you will have to allow it by going into the system settings.
- Then, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.garena.game.codm if you play on the Garena version. However, if you have Activision’s Call of Duty: Mobile, move the files to Android > OBB > com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- The latest update of Call of Duty: Mobile will get installed automatically, and you can enjoy the latest features by logging in with your account.
After you open the game, you will be asked to install the in-game resources based on your preference. If you are using a low-end device or don’t have enough storage, you can choose the pack having a small size. While on the other hand, if you have enough storage and your device can handle heavy graphics and large files, you can proceed with high-quality installation resources.
Make sure to follow Desk Gamers for the latest news, guides, and more related to the Gaming and Esports industry.