A few weeks after the release of Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4, Activision rolled out the test server for the next season. The COD Mobile Season 5 test build includes many new features that will be tested out before releasing them globally. It is available for Android and iOS devices, and up to 30,000 players can participate in the newest Call of Duty: Mobile test server.
Although no end date for the Season 5 test server has been announced yet, we believe that it will last for a week. Therefore, players should be really quick if they want a glimpse of the new content. Here’s a guide to installing the COD Mobile Season 5 Test Server on your smartphone.
How to download COD Mobile Season 5 Test Server?
Do note that the APK file size is around 650 MB and hence you will require at least 1 GB of free storage space on your device to install the update. Here are the steps to download and install the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 5 test server.
Available for Android Devices & iOS Devices
- iOS Testflight – https://apple.co/3HSN9IL
- Android (64 bit) – https://bit.ly/3LZapHT
- Android (32 bit) – https://bit.ly/3P4MJ7f
- Download the COD Mobile Season 5 test build APK file from the link available above.
- After that, you will have to go to the downloads folder in your device’s file manager.
- Locate the file, tap on it, and then hit the Install button.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation from unknown sources, you will have to allow it by going into the system settings.
- The test server of COD Mobile will get installed automatically, and you can enjoy the latest features by logging in with your account.
After onboarding the Season 5 test server on your device, you may notice the addition of a new assault rifle called Oden. In addition to this, KSP45 SMG and LCAR9 pistol are also a part of the many changes in the latest COD public test build.
Speaking of the tactical equipment and perks, Persistance has been nerfed, and the developers have added new tactical equipment called Echo Grenade. It uses sound waves to detect the opponent’s locations around you.
Make sure to follow Desk Gamers for the latest news, guides, and more related to the Gaming and Esports industry.