HoYoverse will release three new characters in Genshin Impact 3.0 update, including Tighnari, Dori, and Collei. This will be a rather game-changing update because Dendro was the only element that was not introduced yet, at least in terms of characters.
Among these, Collei is a 4-star Dendro character and has created a lot of hype among the players. Obviously, if you get Collei, you would want to level her up to the highest possible level. In order to do so, you will need to farm ascension materials for her, and you can find their list below.
Genshin Impact Collei Ascension Materials
According to a leaker, genshinBLANK, Collei will be released as a free unit which means every player will have the chance to obtain her whether they pull on the limited banner or not. So, it is best to be prepared for her in case that turns out to be true.
The details of Collei’s ascension materials, along with the locations of it, are listed below:
Phase 1 Ascension Materials
- 20,000 Mora
- 1x Nagadus Emerald Sliver
- 3x Firm Arrowhead
- 3x Rukkhashava Mushrooms
Phase 2 Ascension Materials
- 40,000 Mora
- 3x Nagadus Emerald Fragment
- 15x Firm Arrowhead
- 10x Rukkhashava Mushrooms
- 2x Majestic Hooked Beak
Phase 3 Ascension Materials
- 60,000 Mora
- 6x Nagadus Emerald Fragment
- 12x Sharp Arrowhead
- 20x Rukkhashava Mushrooms
- 4x Majestic Hooked Beak
Phase 4 Ascension Materials
- 80,000 Mora
- 3x Nagadus Emerald Chunk
- 18x Sharp Arrowhead
- 30x Rukkhashava Mushrooms
- 8x Majestic Hooked Beak
Phase 5 Ascension Materials
- 100,000 Mora
- 6x Nagadus Emerald Chunk
- 12x Weathered Arrowhead
- 45x Rukkhashava Mushrooms
- 12x Majestic Hooked Beak
Phase 6 Ascension Materials
- 120,000 Mora
- 6x Nagadus Emerald Gemstone
- 24x Weathered Arrowhead
- 60x Rukkhashava Mushrooms
- 20x Majestic Hooked Beak
Collei Ascension Materials Farming Guide
- Mora: Mora is pretty easy to farm through Blossom of Wealth, completing daily commissions, events, fighting enemies, etc. In addition, it can also be bought by exchanging Stardust in the Paimon’s Bargain shop.
- Nagadus Emerald Silver: It is dropped by Plumed Fungi found in Sumeru.
- Firm Arrowhead: These are dropped by ranged Hilichurls, which can be found all across Teyvat.
- Nagadus Emerald Fragment: It is dropped by level 40+ Plumed Fungi in Sumeru, or it can be crafted using Nagadus Emerald Sliver.
- Nagadus Emerald Chunk: Dropped by level 60+ Plumed Fungi in Sumeru, or it can be crafted using Nagadus Emerald Fragment.
- Nagadus Emerald Gemstone: Dropped by level 75+ Plumed Fungi in Sumeru, or it can be crafted using Nagadus Emerald Chunk.
- Rukkhashava Mushrooms: You can find these in the wild in Sumeru. The precise location for them would be the Ashavan Realm and Avidya Forest.
- Majestic Hooked Beak: It is dropped by level 30+ Jadeplume Terrorshroom in Sumeru.
- Firm Arrowhead: These are drops that can be obtained by fighting ranged Hilichurls.
- Sharp Arrowhead: These are dropped by level 40+ Hilichurls Archers, or they can be crafted from Firm Arrowheads. However, you can also purchase them by exchanging Stardust.
- Weathered Arrowhead: These are dropped by level 60+ Hilichurls Archers or can be crafted using Sharp Arrowhead. You can also purchase it by exchanging Starglitter.
So, now that you have a guide on what you need to collect to ascend Collei, you should have no problem getting her to the highest level once she is out.
Make sure to follow Desk Gamers for the latest news, guides, and more related to the Gaming and Esports industry.