Achievements are one of the most interesting aspects of Genshin Impact, and they come in a variety of difficulties and criteria. Most achievements in Genshin Impact are pretty straightforward, and one of such achievements is the ‘Electric Escape’ achievement. It was included in the 2.6 update as a part of the ‘Challenger: Series V’ category, which deals with combat-related achievements.
What is ‘Electric Escape’ Achievement?
As the name suggests, we have to escape something electric, and in this case, it means we have to defeat the Thunder Manifestation boss without getting hit by its Thunder Cage attack. It is a homing attack that follows the player around the boss arena, and a slight delay can cause the player to be hit by massive electro damage.
How to complete Electric Escape Achievement?
Electric Escape can be classified as a straightforward achievement that doesn’t require any particular character or tricks. You just have to defeat the Thunder Manifestation boss without getting hit by its cage attack. However, to make things more feasible, we’ll be giving you a few tips, most of which are related to stamina.
- Upgrade your stamina meter, as running out of stamina will not let you dodge the Thunder Cage attack, which means failing the achievement. Stamina can be leveled up by upgrading Statues of Seven in various regions like Mondstadt, Liyue, Inazuma, etc.
- Keep an eye on your stamina meter and reserve it for when the Thunder Cage attack pops up or only when necessary, so you don’t run out of stamina when needed.
- Prepare and consume food items related to stamina consumption reduction like cream stew, spicy stew, sticky honey roast, and more before and/or during the fight. The better their grade is, the better stamina buffs and, in turn, sprint time they will be able to provide.
- Some characters like Kazuha, Kaeya, and Razor provide a decrease in stamina consumption to their teammates through their passive talents (non-stackable). So recruiting them to your party will benefit you.
- Some other characters, such as Diona and Barbara, provide reduced stamina consumption buff to their teammates through their talents. You can add them and the characters mentioned in the point above to further decrease stamina consumption.
- Using the Anemo character’s ‘Impetuous Winds’ resonance by recruiting two Anemo characters in the party also reduces stamina consumption.
Thus, we can strike off another achievement from Challenger: Series V and gain five Primogems as our reward. Even though this is a pretty straightforward achievement, keeping an eye on the Electric Cage attack and managing our stamina meter wisely while making the best use of our resources is the key to clearing this achievement.
Make sure to follow Desk Gamers for the latest news, guides, and more related to the Gaming and Esports industry.