Finding it hard to complete Genshin Impact Radio Silence achievement? Find out the steps and tips to do it easily.
For the people familiar with Genshin Impact, it’s no secret that achievements are pretty varied in difficulty and creativity. The achievement ‘Radio Silence,’ which we’ll be talking about today, lacks pretty much both, and it was added to the game in the 2.6 update, along with a plethora of other achievements.
You will be rewarded with five Primogems upon completing the Radio Silence achievement in Genshin Impact and how to do it quickly.
Genshin Impact: What is Radio Silence Achievement?
Radio Silence is an achievement that falls under the “Challenger: Series V” section, which primarily deals with combat-related achievements. Don’t let the word “combat” fool you into thinking that you need to follow lengthy steps and perform feats with quick reflexes.
The steps to unlock this achievement are as simple and natural as breathing. As its description reads, we have to get locked on by the ‘Thunder Manifestation’ boss before we can attack it.
How to Complete Radio Silence Achievement?
The task is as easy as its description sounds, we have to let the ‘Thunder Manifestation’ boss lock on our character, and for this, we must let it attack us. To complete it quickly, there are still a few pointers we should keep in mind:
- The attacks of ‘Thunder Manifestation’ boss hit hard like a truck, so make sure your character is well leveled up and equipped with high-level gear. Even if your character dies, you’ll still get that achievement, but while you’re at it, it’s better to defeat the boss along with gaining the achievement.
- Synergizing with the last tip, use your shield tanks (such as Noelle and Zhongli) to negate any damage while still getting locked on by the boss.
- Avoid attacking ‘Thunder Manifestation’ as it will result in failure.
- Wait for ‘Thunder Manifestation’ to launch its spike attack, dodge that attack and run towards the boss. This will cause its next pulse attack to hit you and inflict a lock on status.
- Don’t go against ‘Thunder Manifestation’ in co-op since other players might hit it. Even if they don’t, the chances are that the ‘Thunder Manifestation’ will target your party members instead of you, ultimately leading to the dismissal of the achievement.
Using the above tips, you can gain Radio Silence achievement exceptionally quickly. Even though it’s quite the trivial achievement that you will eventually and naturally unlock, it’s better to think of it as a gift from HoYoverse in the form of free Primogems and save up for your favorite characters to pull.
Make sure to follow Desk Gamers for the latest news, guides, and more related to the Gaming and Esports industry.