In Genshin Impact, achievements are an integral part of earning Primogems, and it also livens up the gaming experience. This game is filled with hundreds of achievements for the Travelers to unlock. In this article, we will go through the steps you need to take to complete the hidden achievement called The Children of God Shall Dance which was introduced along with the new area, Enkanomiya, in the 2.4 update.
This achievement falls under the sub-category of “Wonders of the World” and provides five Primogems after completion. In order to complete this achievement, you will need to talk to seven Phaethon afterimages scattered around the Enkanomiya region.
How To Complete The Children Of God Shall Dance Achievement
Before you dwell on the mission of completing The Children of God Shall Dance achievement, you will first need to complete the world quests named “The Phaethons’ Syrtos” and “Hyperion’s Dirge.” Once you have completed them, you can start your mission of fulfilling its requirements.
You will need to find seven Phaethon afterimages and interact with them in order to unlock this achievement. The names of these afterimages are Rikoru, Isumenasu, Surepio, Risutaiosu, Orepeusu, Ion and Piramumon. Here’s how you can find all of them:
- Teleport and travel to the platform where you placed the Divine Gridle while completing the “Hyperion’s Dirge” quest. Venture south of that platform, and you will meet a broken bridge. Upon crossing it, you will meet your first Phaethon afterimage, Surepio.
- Risutaiosu is right next to Surepio. Look under the bridge, and you will notice a small platform towards the right. Fly there, and you will meet Risutaiosu.
- Ion and Orepeusu are close to each other. In order to find them, you will need to head west from the origin point, the platform. You will have to pass the Starlight Bridge first and move left. There you will find Orepeusu.
- Ion is just west of Orepeusu. Moving towards the west, you will see a small platform accompanied by a collapsed wall. Head there, and you will meet Ion.
- Finding Rikoru is probably the easiest. Head to the origin point and look north. Just make sure you have already swapped to Evernight mode. If you haven’t, don’t fret, you can find the mechanism on your right side.
- To find Isumenasu, you will first need to tag the Essence Tree and then climb up. You will come across the mechanism to swap to Whitenight there. This will remove the barrier.
- After the barrier lifts, you will discover a small room. Go there, and you will meet with a Triangular Mechanism. Hit it with your character, and this will transfer the essence to the mechanism. After that, you will have to climb back to swap to Evernight. Then, drop down, and Isumenasu will be waiting for you.
- Piramumon is to be found northwest from the origin point. You will need to climb the ruined wall and the pillars to see the last afterimage.
After talking to all of them, you will accomplish the achievement, “The Children of God Shall Dance!” We hope you found this guide to be helpful. This is one of the least complicated and time-consuming achievements in Genshin Impact. Now that you know how to complete it collect the rewards waiting for you!
Make sure to follow Desk Gamers for the latest news, guides, and more related to the Gaming and Esports industry.