The hype for the new region, Sumeru, releasing in Genshin Impact 3.0 is increasing constantly with every passing day. Every region comes with its own set of characters and, of course, this time HoYoverse is releasing a new 5-star character as well! The character making his debut in the upcoming patch is none other than Tighnari.
With the appearance resembling a fox, Tighnari is a bow-user who wields the power of Dendro. Dendro is the element that has been a mystery for the longest time as it was the only element that the game did not have a character based on. So, Tighnari is not only a new character but also the first one of its elements.
Genshin Impact: Tighnari Attacks
Normal Attack: Khanda Barrier-Buster
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 4 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the power of Dendro will accumulate on the arrowhead before the arrow is fired. Has different effects based on how long the energy has been charged:
- Charge Level 1: Fires off an arrow carrying the power of flora that deals Dendro DMG.
- Charge Level 2: Fires off a Wreath Arrow that deals Dendro DMG. Upon hit, the Wreath Arrow will create 4 Clusterbloom Arrows that will track nearby opponents automatically and deal Dendro DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Tighnari Elemental Skill: Vijnana-Phala Mine
- Tighnari throws a Vijnana Stormheart ahead that deals AoE Dendro DMG, creating a Vijnana-Khanda Field that creates mysterious illusions that taunt opponents and draw their fire.
- Additionally, Tighnari gains the Vijnana Penetrator effect, which will decrease the next Wreath Arrow’s charging time by 1.5 seconds.
- This effect will dissipate once the skill duration ends or after Tighnari has fired 3 Wreath Arrows.
Elemental Burst: Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft
- Combines the power of all seeds to fire 6 Tanglevine Shafts that can track opponents and deal Dendro DMG.
- After they hit, the Tanglevine Shafts will create a second wave of Tanglevine Shafts that can also track opponents and deal Dendro DMG on hit.
Tighnari’s Passive Talents
- Encyclopedic Knowledge: Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Sumeru on the mini-map.
- Keen Sight: After Tighnari fires a Wreath Arrow, his Elemental Mastery is increased by 50 for 4 seconds.
- Scholarly Blade: For every point of Elemental Mastery Tighnari possesses, his Charged Attack and Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft DMG are increased by 0.08%. The maximum DMG Bonus obtainable this way is 80%.
Genshin Impact: Tighnari’s Constellations
- Beginnings Determined at the Roots: Tighnari’s Charge Attack CRIT Rate is increased by 15%.
- Origins Known from the Stem: When there are opponents within the Vijnana-Khanda Field created by Vijnana-Phala Mine, Tighnari gains 20% Dendro DMG Bonus. The effect will last up to 6 seconds if the field’s duration ends or if it no longer has opponents within it.
- Fortunes Read Amongst the Branches: Increases the Level of Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Withering Glimpsed in the Leaves: When Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft is unleashed, all party members gain 60 Elemental Mastery for 8s. If the Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft triggers a Burning, Bloom, Aggravate, or Spread reaction, their Elemental Mastery will be further increased by 60. This latter case will also refresh the buff state’s duration.
- Comprehension Amidst the Flowers: Increases the Level of Vijnana-Phala Mine by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Karma Adjudged From the Leaden Fruit: Wreath Arrow’s charging time is decreased by 0.9s, and will produce 1 additional Clusterbloom Arrow upon hit.
These details are based on the leaks and if HoYoverse makes any changes in Tighnari’s official kit, we will update this guide accordingly.
Make sure to follow Desk Gamers for the latest news, guides, and more related to the Gaming and Esports industry.