Prime Gaming by Amazon is a fantastic subscription plan that allows users to get exclusive in-game items. They collaborate with various popular games, and this time Activision and Amazon also came together to reward players with free operators, emotes, and more.
A few months ago, COD Mobile players with Prime Gaming subscription were given Pharo Bundle and Merc 5 Impulse Bundle for free; however, as of now, there is no Prime Gaming reward available. However, they may return in the future and once they do, below are the steps you need to follow in order to claim your rewards.
How to Get COD Mobile Prime Gaming Rewards?
You can follow these steps to free claim the Prime Gaming rewards for Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Head over to the official Prime Gaming page of COD Moblie.
- Then, locate the reward and tap on the ‘Claim’ button below it.
- You will get a notification that you’ve successfully claimed the reward, and a code will be given to you.
- Copy the code and go to the Call of Duty: Mobile redemption page.
- Enter your UID (found in your in-game profile), paste the code, and enter the verification captcha.
- Hit the Submit button to get your reward successfully.
After completing the steps mentioned above, head over to your COD Mobile in-game mail and collect the COD Mobile Prime Gaming reward. However, you need to keep one thing in mind you won’t be able to claim the rewards if you are not a Prime Gaming subscriber.
- Also Read: Demon Soul codes: Free XP, boosts, and souls
If you are unsure about becoming a member, you can sign up for its trial period, which usually ranges from five to 30 days, depending on your region. If you don’t want to continue being a Prime Gaming member, make sure to cancel the subscription before the trial period ends to avoid getting charged.
Make sure to follow Desk Gamers for the latest news, guides, and more related to the Gaming and Esports industry.