If you’ve been looking for JoJo’s All Star Battle R tier list, then your search is over. JoJo’s All Star Battle R is another installment of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, which features stunning visuals authentic to Hirohiko Araki’s Style. Similar to other RPG titles, the game boasts a massive collection of playable characters.
However, not every character is a perfect fit, which is why you need to hand-pick the best ones. In case you’re new to JoJo’s All Star Battle R and want to dominate your battles, then we’re here to help you. With that said, here’s an ultimate JoJo’s All Star Battle R tier list, ranking all the characters from best to worst.
JoJo’s All Star Battle R Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Narancia Ghirga, Diavolo, Dio Brando, Guido Mista, Bruno Buccellati
- A-Tier: Gyro Zepelli, Polnareff, Old Joseph Joestar, DIO, Yoshikage Kira, Giorno Giovana, Jotaro Kujo, Diego Brando, Okuyasu Nijimura, Narciso Anasui, Pannacotta Fugo, F.F.;Ikuro Hashizaka
- B-Tier: Jolyne Cujoh, Hol Horse, Lisa Lisa, Robert E. O. Speedwagon, Johnny Joestar, Trish Una, Joseph Joestar, Akira Otoishi, Esidisi, Wammu, Kars, Will A. Zeppeli, Jotaro Kujo (Part 4), Mariah, Prosciutto and Pesci, Pet Shop
- C-Tier: Koichi Hirose, Josuke Higashikata (JoJolion), Vanilla Ice, Ghiaccio, Ermes Costello, Yukako Yamagishi, Josuke Higashikata, Enrico Pucci, Funny Valentine, Noriyaki Kakyoin, Caesar Zepelli
- D-Tier: Shigechi, Muhammad Avdol, Kosaku Kawajiri, Rohan Kishibe, Iggy
It’s worth noting that the above list reflects the author’s opinions. While we advise picking the S-tier characters, you are encouraged to use every playable character in JoJo’s All Star Battle R. It allows you to explore new options and master every hero in the game.
How Many Characters Are There In JoJo’s All Star Battle R?
JoJo’s All Star Battle R has a collection of over 50 characters at the time of writing this article. So there’s always an opportunity to try different combinations. However, it’s worth noting that the list of characters is expected to evolve with the release of new updates.
The tier list we’ve prepared above is classified into the following five divisions:
S Tier List
Taking the current meta into consideration, these are the best champions are in the game. As a result, players should always unlock these ones, as they possess the highest statistics and powerful abilities.
JoJo’s All Star Battle R A Tier List
Characters under the A ranking are powerful units that are remarkable and very good. However, they cannot outperform the S-tier units.
B Tier List
These are characters with slight advantages. However, they can’t be good in some ways, so they are in the middle of the tier list.
JoJo’s All Star Battle R C Tier List
These are characters with some serious disadvantages. Hence we advise replacing them with better ones as soon as you get the chance to do so.
D Tier List
These are the worst units and the most hated ones of the game that you should avoid picking up. As a result, they end up being left out.
JoJo’s All Star Battle R Reroll Guide
Performing a reroll in JoJo’s All Star Battle R is fairly easy. With that said, here’s the complete set of instructions for the same:
- Download the game from Steam.
- Sign in to the game using the guest account.
- Complete the game’s tutorial and prologue.
- Finally, summon the character on the next screen.
We recommend pulling out S-tier characters for a solid start. They are the best characters in the game and significantly increase your winning odds. If you fail to summon any S-tier character, log out from the game and then delete the game’s data to repeat the reroll process.
So that’s it, our ultimate beginner’s guide for JoJo’s All Star Battle R tier list & reroll process.
- Coin Master Free Spins and Coins Links
- Da Hood Codes: Free cash
- Shindo Life Codes: Free spins, XP, RELLcoins
- Genshin Impact Redeem Codes: Free Primogems, Mora
- Crazy Fox Free Spins and Coins Links
Make sure to follow Desk Gamers for the latest news, guides, and more related to the Gaming and Esports industry.