If you’ve been looking for the Path to Nowhere tier list, then your search is over. Path to Nowhere is the latest mobile SRPG featured by Real-time Tower Defense gameplay. In the game, you take on the role of the Chief, who is obligated to shackle and control the most vicious outlaws. Similar to other RPG titles, the game boasts a massive collection of playable characters.
However, not every character is a perfect fit, which is why you need to hand-pick the best ones. In case you’re new to the Path to Nowhere and want to dominate your battles, then we’re here to help you. With that said, here’s an ultimate Path to Nowhere tier list, ranking all the characters from best to worst.
Path to Nowhere Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Demon, Nox, Labyrinth, Baiyi, Langley, Eirene, Hamel
- A-Tier: Countless Chelsea, Demolia, Serpent, RouLecca, Zoya, Pricila, Hecate, Bai Yi, Aerial, Victoria, Luvia Ray, Crache, EMP
- B-Tier: KK, Peggy, Kava – Kava, Pacassi, Cinnabar
- C-Tier: Che, Kelvin, Hella, Hero, Dolly, Iron, Fox, Chameleon, Pepper, Gekkabijin, Lisa
- D-Tier: Wendy, Tetra, Flora, Joan, Olifer, Ninety-nine, Ingis, Macchiato, Anne, Sumire, Wolverine
It’s worth noting that the above list reflects the author’s opinions. While we advise picking the S-tier characters, you are encouraged to use every playable character in Path to Nowhere. It allows you to explore new options and master every hero in the game.
How Many Characters Are There In Path to Nowhere?
Path to Nowhere has a collection of over 40 characters at the time of writing this article. So there’s always an opportunity to try different combinations. However, it’s worth noting that the list of characters is expected to evolve with the release of new updates.
The tier list we’ve prepared above is classified into the following five divisions:
S Tier List
Taking the current meta into consideration, these are the best champions are in the game. As a result, players should always unlock these ones, as they possess the highest statistics and powerful abilities.
Path to Nowhere A Tier List
Characters under the A ranking are powerful units that are remarkable and very good. However, they cannot outperform the S-tier units.
B Tier List
These are characters with slight advantages. However, they can’t be good in some ways, so they are in the middle of the tier list.
Path to Nowhere C Tier List
These are characters with some serious disadvantages. Hence we advise replacing them with better ones as soon as you get the chance to do so.
D Tier List
These are the worst units and the most hated ones of the game that you should avoid picking up. As a result, they end up being left out.
Path to Nowhere Reroll Guide
Performing a reroll in Path to Nowhere is fairly easy. With that said, here’s the complete set of instructions for the same:
- Download the game from Google Play Store.
- Sign in to the game using the guest account.
- Complete the game’s tutorial and prologue.
- Finally, summon the character on the next screen.
We recommend pulling out S-tier characters for a solid start. They are the best characters in the game and significantly increase your winning odds. If you fail to summon any S-tier character, log out from the game and then delete the game’s data to repeat the reroll process.
So that’s it, our ultimate beginner’s guide for the Path to Nowhere tier list & reroll process.
- Soulstone Survivors Tier List: Best Heroes Ranked
- Divine W Perfect Wonderland Tier List & Reroll Guide
- JoJo’s All Star Battle R Tier List & Reroll Guide
- Eroica Tier List & Reroll Guide
- Torchlight Infinite Tier List & Reroll Guide
Make sure to follow Desk Gamers for the latest news, guides, and more related to the Gaming and Esports industry.