PUBG Mobile 1.9 update has been released globally with a bunch of new content, including Vibrant Anniversary, Colorful Spawn Island, Colorful Bicycles, and more, along with a ton of optimizations. In addition to this, a brand new ranked season and Royale Pass have also been made available.
The patch has been rolled out for all Android and iOS devices in different regions. However, if you haven’t received it yet and are carrying an Android mobile phone, you can download the patch 1.9 update using the APK download link.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.9 update APK
The PUBG Mobile 1.9 update APK file size weighs around 690 MB, so make sure you have sufficient storage in your device before proceeding to its installation steps listed below.
- Download the 1.9 update APK file from the link available above.
- After that, you will have to go to the downloads folder in your device’s file manager.
- Locate the file, tap on it, and then hit the Install button.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation from unknown sources, you will have to allow it by going into the system settings.
- The latest update of PUBG Mobile will get installed automatically, and you can enjoy the latest features by logging in with your account.
Read More: Coin Master free spins and coins links
After you open the game, you will be asked to install the in-game resources based on your preference. If you are using a low-end device or don’t have enough storage, you can choose the pack having a small size. While on the other hand, if you have enough storage and your device can handle heavy graphics and large files, you can proceed with high-quality installation resources.
Make sure to follow Desk Gamers for the latest news, guides, and more related to the Gaming and Esports industry.