After more than three years of development, Ubisoft is all set to finally launch its most ambitious tactical first-person shooter, Rainbow Six Mobile, based on the popular game Rainbow Six Seige. The interesting part that many fans of the series are curious about is its roster of operators with different roles, gadgets, and weapons that players creatively use to eliminate hostiles and consist of attacks and defenders.
The game is currently in the closed alpha stage, the devs have plans on adding more features in the future. As of now, from the current closed alpha testing, here are some of the operators that are currently available in Rainbow Six Mobile.
Rainbow Six Mobile Operators List
Ubisoft officially confirmed that a total of 16 Rainbow Six Mobile operators would be available in the game to make it more balanced and encourage players to creatively plan their tactics in real-time gameplay.
The Rainbow Six Mobile operators will be categorized as attackers and defenders, similar to Rainbow Six Seige. With that being said, here’s the list of all the confirmed Rainbow Six operators.
- Primary Weapon – R4-C Assualt Rifle
- Secondary Weapon – 5.7 USG Handgun
- Unique Ability – Breaching Rounds
- Gadgets – Stun Grenade
Ash reflexes are trained very well and are one of the easy front-liners who specializes in Soft breaching with her custom M120 CREM Breaching Rounds. She can easily breach, flank, and divide the defenders in a short period of time. She was born in Israel and joined the Israeli Defense Force. After completing her service, she went on to join the FBI Swat Team in America.
- Also Read: How to enable 120 FPS in Apex Legends Mobile
- Primary Weapon – 552-Com Assault Rifle
- Secondary Weapon – 5.7 USG – Handgun
- Unique Ability – Exothermic Charge
- Gadget – Claymore
Thermite possesses good leadership skills, patience, and clear communication making him one of the well-respected operators. He’s one of the heavy breachers and losing him early in the round can have major repercussions on the match. At an early age, Thermite joined the Marine Corps right after graduating from school.
After his second time in Iraq, Thermite returned back to the United States and completed his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. With his knowledge and expertise, he offered his service to the FBI and later was selected for Rainbow.
- Primary Weapon – Type-95 LSW Light Machine Gun
- Secondary Weapon – Q-929 Handgun
- Unique Ability – Candela Flashes
- Gadgets – hard breach charge X2, Smoke Grenade X2
Ying is one of the newest operators in Rainbow Six Mobile that excels in her ability of flashes was used to push on site. She carries four Candelas and defensive gadgets like Jäger’s ADS and more. Ubisoft has added this new operator in the Closed Alpha, which has started already.
Twitch possesses excellent skills when it comes to providing support to the team and is a disabler and intelligence operator. She can make use of her abilities very well as a remote backline supporter or as an aggressive entry fragger.
She can use her ability SHOCK DRONE RSD MODEL 1 to remote disable. Born in France, her passion for computer programming competitions led to her joining army cadets at sixteen.
- Primary Weapon – AR33 Assault Rifle, L85A2 Assault Rifle, M590A1 Shotgun
- Secondary Weapon – P226 MK 25 Handgun
- Unique Ability – Breach Charge, Claymore
- Gadget – EMP Grenade
Thatcher is an attacking operator that can give defenders a hard time that uses electronic gadgets. Each of his three EMPs can disable enemy gadgets by penetrating all walls and surfaces within a few meters of range. Any type of electronic gadget that gets hit by Thatcher is destroyed for good and his high-end guns are equally lethal.
- Primary Weapon – L85A2, MK 14, EBR M249
- Secondary Weapon – P12 Super Shorty C75 Auto
- Unique Ability – Ability to procure multiple gadgets
- Gadget – Frag Grenade X2, Smoke Grenade X2, Hard Breach Charge X1
Recruit has similar abilities that most of the defenders have and is a skilled operator in its own right. He has his own specific loadout with present attachments but no unique gadgets. He’s well familiar with the tactics of an attacking round and will be present in the closed alpha.
- Primary Weapon – L85A2 Assault Rifle
- Secondary Weapon – SMG-11 Machine Pistol
- Unique Ability – Tactical Breaching Hammer
- Gadget – Frag Grenade
Slege is a member of the SAS Unit and specializes in explosive, ballistics, mechanical and thermal breaching methods. He is an operator that gets the job done as a soft breacher and flanker, causing a great deal of annoyance to defenders. His special breaching hammer lets him penetrate non-reinforced surfaces.
- Also Read: How to get COD Mobile Prime Gaming rewards
- Primary Weapon – Type-89 CQB Assault Rifle
- Secondary Weapon – 93R Handgun
- Unique Ability – X Kairos Launcher
- Gadget – Stun Grenade
Hibana has trained with CTU in various military agencies like SAS, SWAT, FBI, and GIGN and has gained rare tactical adaptability that makes her a one-of-a-kind operator, especially in tubular (bus, train, and airplane) assaults.
Her unique X-KAIROS, a 40mm caliber launcher discharges explosive pellets that can be triggered at a distance, and because of her state-of-the-art explosive devices, she earned the nickname of Hibana while studying at the national police academy.
- Primary Weapon – Origin 12 Shotgun
- Secondary Weapon – Luison handgun
- Unique Abilities – Silent Step, Interrogation
- Gadget – Impact Grenade
Caviera’s Luison handgun is coated in a mineral fiber derived from rocks to insulate and soundproof the silencer. She can use this handgun to incapacitate the hostiles and interrogates them, not only is it silent, but it also assures that no one can escape after being hit with it.
Her years of undercover operations within Brazil’s most dangerous gang refined her questioning and espionage skills. She’s well versed in confined tactics, extraction, and high-risk circumstances are excellent.
- Primary Weapon – M870 Shotgun, 416-C Carbine Assault Rifle
- Secondary Weapon – P12 handgun.
- Unique Abilities – Active Defense System X3, (ADS MKIV “Magpie”)
- Gadgets – Bulletproof Camera x 1, Barbed Wire X 2
Jäger is one of the popular defenders of R6 Mobile that is trained in destroying incoming projectile. His latest deployable gadget, The Active Defense System or ADS is the most powerful weapon in terms of defense.
- Primary Weapon – MP7 Submachine gun
- Secondary Weapon – 5.7 USG Handgun
- Unique Ability – Shock Wire
- Gadget – Barbed Wire
Bandit is a roamer and hard breacher that is proficient at denying critical access points to attackers and completing the objective while moving. His special talents let him set traps and electrify a number of surfaces. CED-1 Shock Wire is his most preferred gadget for the job.
His adaptability and border surveillance allowed him to partake in undercover missions. As an undercover agent with the ruthless terrorist organization, Red Army Faction bandit. His critical thinking allowed him to perfect his talents in guerilla tactics and homemade explosive devices. He came up with his own prototype electric barricade and deployable shield.
- Primary Weapon – M500 Shotgun
- Secondary Weapon – SMG-11 Machine Pistol
- Unique Ability – Remote Gas Grenade
- Gadget – Deployable Shield
Smoke has always been an ambitious man who aimed higher in life, he even forged an ID and enlisted in the British Army because he didn’t want to pursue academic education. The strictness of the army was not always a suitable fit, it did allow him to hone his craft through the experience he received from army life.
While he was admonished for breaking the rules, his superiors recognized his innate talent, creativity, and smart thinking, and he later went on to join SAS. His arsenal includes a detonator, a double-sided tape that allows vertical or horizontal attachment, and lastly a remote receiver.
- Primary Weapon – MPX Submachine Gun
- Secondary Weapon – Keratos .40 handgun
- Unique Ability – Black Eye Cameras
- Gadgets – Nitro Cell
Valkyrie A.K.A Meghan J. Castellano graduated with a degree in computer science and focused mostly on security and Cryptography. Her analytical skill and attention to detail made her one of the most reputable soldiers. She enrolled to become a SEAL when the role became available to women and after years was highly respected among her peers.
- Primary Weapon – M5901A Shotgun
- Secondary Weapon – AP30 – Handgun
- Unique Ability – GC90 Signal Disrupter “Jammer”
- Gadget – Nitro Cell
Mute was always a geek and a hardcore techie that fascinated him a lot about technology. He was one of the youngest students at the University of Cambridge and focused on electronics and computer engineering. His originality piqued the interest of Britain’s national security office.
After that, he became an intelligence officer inside the signals intelligence (SIGINT) section after exercising his intellect in code-breaking. His ability shines the most in collapsible antennas device that can be placed on floors, activation levers, and digital displays.
- Primary Weapon – MP5K Submachine Gun, M870 Shotgun
- Secondary Weapon – P9 Pistol, SMG-11
- Unique Ability – Ability to carry multiple gadgets
- Gadget – Nitro Cell x1, Impact Grenade x2, Proximity Alarm x2
Recruit is also implemented from Rainbow Six Siege into the mobile version. He can simultaneously carry multiple weapons to the battlefield. The appropriate attachment and sights automatically get equipped to each weapon without skins, with no special gadgets. Like the others, this defender will also be added in Rainbow Six Mobile’s closed alpha.
- Primary Weapon – MP5 submachine gun, P90 Submachine gun, SG-CQB Shotgun
- Secondary Weapon – P9 Handgun, LFP589 Handgun
- Unique Ability – Armor Pack
- Gadgets – Proximity Alarm, Impact Grenade
Rook is one of the buff Rainbow Six Mobile operators and an anchor that provides Defenders with a boost, enhancing their combat prowess in a firefight. He carries five R1N “Rhino” Armor Plates.
- Also Read: All weapons in Apex Legends Mobile
Rainbow Six Mobile: All confirmed maps
Although there’s not much revealed by the upcoming maps, we know that at least two of them are making it into the final game. Ubisoft quoted, “classified information about upcoming maps will soon be revealed to all.”
Here are the two maps that have been officially confirmed.
Both of the maps have undergone significant changes specifically curated for mobile players to deliver the same experience as the PC version.
Make sure to follow Desk Gamers for the latest news, guides, and more related to the Gaming and Esports industry.