Given the tremendous amount of traffic and various internal bugs, Roblox tends to run into issues from time to time that ultimately renders their service unusable. One of these is the “Error Starting Experience – an error occurred trying to launch the experience” message that manifests when the user tries to launch the experience.
This makes the fans frustrated about not being able to play the experience of their choosing and completely ruins the gameplay. Thankfully there are a few things that you can try to fix the issue and run the experience without any problems.
How to fix Roblox “Error Starting Experience”
There are plenty of reasons why the “Error Starting Experience – an error occurred trying to launch the experience” error occurs when launching the experience. The bug occurs if you have a slower internet connection and Roblox is unable to utilize the bandwidth resources properly. The second reason for this issue is server overload; if millions of people are accessing that particular server, it tends to malfunction and fetches the error.
Thus, you can try to verify if only a single server is affected and check if the alternative experiences are running properly or not. It is not unusual if a particular experience suddenly stops working due to a huge amount of traffic or an unresolved bug from the developer’s end. In that case, it’s best to wait for some time and try rerunning them.
There’s also a good chance that the problem is on Roblox’s end, so you can check their server status page to see which experience is affected. If you’ve tried everything and still can’t access it, you can try out the fix below.
- Log out of your existing Roblox account.
- After that, launch Google Chrome and head to the official website of Roblox.
- Roblox will ask you whether you want to “Continue in App” or “Continue in Browser. Select “Continue in Browser” and log in to your account by entering your credentials.
- Locate the Roblox server that you wish to play and open it.
You’ll be able to play any experience without the “connection error” message constantly hounding you.
- Is Roblox down? How to check Roblox server status?
- Da Hood Codes: Free cash
- Demon Soul Codes: Free XP, Boosts, Souls
- Shindo Life Codes: Free Spins, XP, RELLcoins
- Reaper 2 Trello link: How to join Reaper 2 Trello
Make sure to follow Desk Gamers for the latest news, guides, and more related to the Gaming and Esports industry.